You should try something to unclog it like liquid plumber and if it's still clogged, call us and our handyman can usually unclog most stoppages.
2. Do you provide free estimates?
Yes, our estimates are always free!
3. Do I need to be at my home or place of business when you arrive?
No, you can have any adult let us in as long as you are available should we have questions.
4. What services do you provide?
Our handyman has more than 35 years of experience and does plumbing, electrical, drywall, replace or install ceiling fans, replace garbage disposal, repair toilets, build gates, replace doors, painting, install pavers, and many more jobs including custom work.
5. What are some consequences of not performing routine plumbing repairs?
Small plumbing issues can become large flooding issues and cause more work than the plumbing such as wall repair and patching etc.
6. What areas do you provide service to?
We work in Eastvale, Corona, Ontario, Chino, Chino Hills & Riverside, CA.
7. How long will it take to complete the repairs on my property?
Our handyman will give you the estimated time for completion as part of your free estimate.
8. When should I consider calling an electrician?
We do lighting, as well as we run wiring to turn on a fan or a lighting fixture, but we do not do large electrical jobs.
10. What do I do if my circuit keeps overloading?
Let our handyman find the source of the issue and advise as to what you should do next, if necessary.
11. What are your holiday hours?
We are generally closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years, Easter, Memorial & Labor Days, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and the day after. We take emergency calls 365 days a year.
12. How do I schedule an appointment?
You can call our office at 951-298-9747 to schedule an appointment. We are insured and our work is guaranteed.